Trail Run Adventure Grant
What is it?
This grant was created to help fund trail run adventure opportunities for women who want to explore, inspire, and share their experience with others.
6 Awardees receive $500.00
6 selected awardees received a $500 grant to help them with costs associated with their trail run adventure. In addition, they received a Trail Sisters swag bag, an Under Armour running kit, a free entry to an Under Armour Mountain Series Race, and a hydration pack from CamelBak.
To qualify, candidates submitted applications that were reviewed by a panel of Trail Sisters & members from Under Armour and CamelBak. Adventures are occurring now and we will be posting updates as they come.
Any and all interested women who have a love for the trails and adventure are welcome to apply. These grants may be awarded to women taking their first trail run adventure or for the seasoned veteran looking for her next big challenge. There are no required performance standards or previous experience.
Sign Up for our Newsie and get notified of the next Adventure Grant opportunity!
Our 6 selected awardees will receive a $500 grant to help them with costs associated with their trail run adventure. In addition, they will receive a Trail Sisters swag bag, an Under Armour running kit, a free entry to an Under Armour Mountain Series Race, and a hydration pack from CamelBak.
To qualify, candidates must submit an application, details below. Applications will be reviewed by a panel of Trail Sisters & members from Under Armour and CamelBak. Adventures are to occur in the Summer/Fall of 2018. Awardees and their proposed adventure will be unveiled via social media and accompanied article on April 30th – May 5th. If chosen, you will receive the $500 grant, Trail Sisters swag, Under Armour kit, and CamelBak hydration pack 30 days prior to your start date. Under Armour Mountain Series race entry will be emailed shortly after awardees are named.
We invite all interested women who have a love for trails and adventure to apply. These grants may be awarded to women taking their first trail run adventure or for the seasoned veteran looking for her next big challenge. There are no required performance standards or previous experience.
We had are currently reviewing the 271 submissions we received. Read more here.
Grant Application Process
The application form requests that you answer the following:
- Tell us about your trail run adventure.
- Why is this adventure important to you?
- In what ways will you be challenged by this adventure?
- How will you use the $500?
- What are the date/s of your adventure?
- How will you be documenting the adventure?
- Are you willing to write 1000+ word article, and include photos about your adventure?
Awardee Expectations Include:
- Write a 1000+ word article including photos within 3 weeks after your adventure.
- Share your experience with others via word of mouth and/or on social media, etc.
Applications are due by Midnight on April 19th! : Apply Now!
The Fine Print:
- Trail Run Adventure Grant is only available to women residing in North America.
- Trail Run Adventure needs to be trail running focused and can be completed anywhere.
- Trail Run Adventure must be documented by a minimum of photos. Video and/or GPS is encouraged.
- Trail Run Adventure Grant awardees name and likeness, along with any media (photos, video, content) collected from and for the adventure may be used by Trail Sisters, Under Armour and CamelBak in relation to the Trail Run Adventure.
- Grant Awardees share fully indemnify each parter for, and hold each partner harmless from, any loss or expense related to the Trail Run Adventure. The Trail Run Adventure is taken on sole responsibility by the awardees.