[Full multimedia story http://runningtv.salomon.com/episodes…] Anna Frost takes some time out to journey to the highlands of Papua New Guinea to visit the place where she grew up. Anna’s adventure into her past is pause for reflection; the paths travelled, the races lost and won, a life on the road, as she searches for “home”.
- A Film by Wandering Fever
- A Production by The African Attachment
- Music: “Go Solo” by Tom Rosenthal – courtesy of Audio Network “Sirens” by Ben Dey – courtesy of SM Publishing “Stand in Line” by BANFF – courtesy of Create Control & We are Golden “Portraits” & “Annika” – courtesy of Musicbox Licensing
- Additional Footage: Cavalls del Vent 2012 – Zoopa
- Production Supported by: Papua New Guinea Tourism Promotion Authority – www.tpa.papuanewguinea.travel Air Niugini – www.airniugini.com.pg/